Girl, Interrupted Inspiration Post

Searching for my daily dose of inspiration on the internet I have found this wonderful fairy tale editorial.( via http://www.theglamourai.com ).I was delighted and I immediately imagined a fairytale.What do you think ?

|GIRL, INTERRUPTED| starring Cece Yost for Wilhelmina |FASHION| by Misha Nonoo for de Gournay |PHOTOGRAPHY| by Jamie Beck and Kevin Burg |SET DESIGN + STYLING| by Kelly Framel |HAIR| by Bethany Brill |MAKEUP| by Porsche Cooper for NARS |LOCATION| Ann Street Studio |JEWELRY| by Jessie Lane


Tragajuci za dnevnom dozom inspiracije, KLIK tamo KLIK ovamo pronasla sam ovaj divan bajkoviti editorijal. Odmah me osvojio tako da sam zamislila neku svoju modnu bajku i prolece i raskos.( Verujem da nam je svima dosta hladnog vremena i zime).Pozelela sam da ga podelim sa vama. Kako vam se dopada ? 









Popular posts from this blog

Crystals and Flakes

summer in fall

Beauty and the beast