The January slow motion / THe January rewind

1 January = making wish list and recape the last year




3 January = walk around the town where I was born ( NIS)









4 January = RELAXING time



5 January = Supermarket lunch ( Thailand food for the first time )with my friends ( Hometown Belgrade)






 6 January = SUnset love from my balcony and..






relaxing in the city and all around...:-))






12 January again in my Nis lunch in new mall Forma with my mum.
 ( Monument restoran )PS.THey have great italian food!









        13. januar 1 St Blog BIRTHDAY :_))



17 January = Belgrade"s buzzing 





21 January = Mala fabrika ukusa
( sweet little sin called Snenokle)







 BIlja

 and me


 25 January= January if officaly month of holidays, justified shopping and making empty wallet and cards







26 January = Cold winter time ( finally) staying at home :-))




27 January =:-)









28 January = Snow Time










All images are taken by Samsung Galaxy S II

Popular posts from this blog

Crystals and Flakes

summer in fall

Beauty and the beast