Where does the time go?

I am sorry to have been away from blogging for nearly a week, i really don't know where the time has gone!
I have been felting some more rainbow soaps, and some ickle baby booties too aahhhh.
I need to finish these off, get the shape right and add a few finishing touches.
I have also been trying to sort out the printing of my Christmas card design too. They should be arriving soon now - very excited to see what they look like! I have also started to experiment with some rainbow plush keyrings. What i would really like is to make a set of plush rainbows in various sizes. Some functional but mainly just for fun and decoration! I have been pretty rubbish with the photos just lately due to the dark winter days and nights!

Popular posts from this blog

Crystals and Flakes

summer in fall

Beauty and the beast