Butterfly Day


Today we all had a day off and we had a lovely family day out! We visited a local butterfly house where we saw some fantastic butterflies and some great flowers too.


I particularly loved the Coral Hibiscus flower and well all the butterflies!!!

Although it was my day off, my brain was ticking all the time and i found it very inspiring.


But hey who needs felt hair clips, when you can wear a real butterfly on your head!?!

We also visited a couple of exhibitions one was far too 'fine art' for me and the other was wildlife photographer of the year. WOW such amazing photos and such amazing animals! I found the owl photos particularly inspiring, might have to make some little owls they are fantastically magical creatures.

Popular posts from this blog

Crystals and Flakes

summer in fall

Beauty and the beast